Ramblings of a wannabe do-gooder

Friday, April 20, 2007

The last two months

I recently spent two days in Mussoorie and realized all over again how much I love it. Its one of those places where I feel instinctively at home and comfortable.
Rajasthan was amazing, difficult and challening but amazing. Indicorps and Piramal Foundation is definitely doing some interesting work in Bagar. Potentialy I think Radhika's vermicomposting project looks the most promising.
Recruiting has been intense, I've been to so many schools in the last week that I have lost count. Visiting Doon and Welham Girls was cool, especially after hearing so much about them over the years. All the schools I've been going to have a lot of potential, I just have to follow up and keep at it.
Its getting insanely hot but only to be expected I guess, May is almost here.

1 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger nan kas said...

Your are the only one i know that has actually reached so far into a passion and has used their degree to help their very own country. I know that you are proud, but you should count the blessing that your country has to give you such huge opportunities to explore, help, and uplift your nation. I wish that I could to such projects in my homeland. Great Blog! I honestly thing will be reading, and you must get into some kind of government!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home